Altalena complete servicing includes:
- Complete thorough cleaning and inspection of all components for wear or damage
- Oxygen and diluent first stage servicing
- Replacement of all O-rings according to the manufacturer’s requirements
- ADV Automatic diluent addition valve, BOV Bail out valve / combined second stage servicing
- Latest Firmware update
- Complete testing process to manufacturer’s specification
- Factory service interval countdown clock reset
The price includes all labour and replacement of all recommended periodic service kit parts to manufacturer’s specification. All replacement parts are original equipment manufacturer (OEM) Poseidon supplied.
We are required by Poseidon to replace all damaged or worn pieces with their genuine parts according to the manufacturer specifications guidelines. If other parts are required, we will contact you prior to proceed further. Parts requiring replacement and not included in the recommended periodic service kit will be charged separately.
For full T&Cs refer to Altalena – terms and conditions of drysuit service and drysuit related diving equipment.